Archive for Facebook
Advertising on Facebook can certainly be very confusing, especially if you are new to the whole concept of advertising. Though the steps to begin advertising on Facebook are rather simple, and indeed easy to implement, Facebook has a history of changing their policies often for advertising which can certainly create a myriad of questions and uncertainties for the novice advertiser. The biggest mistake that people make when advertising on Facebook is not researching and acquainting themselves upfront on the overall process and the important things you need to understand and do before actually placing your Facebook ad. With this in mind, here are some useful tips and “how to steps” for engaging in Facebook advertising.
HOW TO ADVERTISE ON FACEBOOK
With over 1.5 billion people who use Facebook, and nearly 900 million people visiting Facebook every day, is it any wonder that this state of the art social media tool can be used as one of the most successful advertising platforms for your business today. Through a Facebook ad, people are able to find abundant information about you and your business, and perform a variety of actions. From getting directions to your store or business, downloading a mobile app, shopping and adding items to their shopping cart, or perhaps viewing videos and images, people across the globe reach out and respond to Facebook ads each and every day.
It’s super important to prepare and implement a blueprint for your Facebook advertising prior to placing your actual ad. The ideal blueprint involves a great deal of patience, understanding some important information, and following these useful advertising tips.
1. You must first determine what your established goals are. Do you want to drive traffic to your website? Are you looking for more Facebook likes? Are you in search of customer leads and looking to increase sales? Each of these goals has a value all their own, so it is absolutely necessary to choose your main objective based upon what you are ultimately trying to achieve.
2. Next, you will need to choose your campaign. Facebook affords you a variety of campaign choices such as generating page likes, increasing engaging content on specific posts, or perhaps driving traffic to your website. You must choose the campaign that best suits your individual goals and objectives.
3. The next important step is that of creating your ad. Keep in mind it is more effective to run your ads in users news feeds rather than on the page sidebar since people will easily view your ad when it appears within their normal everyday news feed. You can accomplish this very simple task by way of your own Facebook fan page.
4. It’s also very important to set your target audience you wish to reach. With endless interests and likes that people share on Facebook, this task may be a bit complex since Facebook affords you a vast number of targeting options. In choosing your target audience, you want to remain focused on those people who specifically have an interest in your products or services. There is no need, at this early stage of your advertising campaign, to target wide audiences, but rather pinpoint your target audience and focus on grabbing their attention.
5. Finally, you need to set your budget beforehand, and remember it truly pays to start out with a smaller budget and smaller results and work your way up the scale.
Like everything else in life, it is always best to give ample time to research and preparation before delving into anything new and that includes Facebook advertising as well. Be specific about your overall goals and objectives, diligent with your research in setting your target audience, and practical with your budget and controlling the costs of your advertising campaign. With all these preliminary steps and strategies in place, advertising on Facebook will be far less confusing, and indeed far more beneficial to you and your specialized business.
I am currently in the process of updating my product Going Global With Facebook. This product teaches you how to create, publish and monitor your Facebook ads so that you can have an endless stream of clients coming to you. No one likes to “chase” clients/customers! Facebook ads allows you to “get in front” of your ideal customer and/or client. While I am updating this product you can invest $97 today AND when the updates are complete you’ll be provided with immediate and free access. That’s a savings of $300! Take a peek now and get in front of your ideal customers! Click Here Now.
Businesses today spend a great deal of time and money as they strive to grow their online sales. Today one of the most effective ways of accomplishing this is through the use of simple Facebook link ads. The benefits of utilizing Facebook ads are many, since the positioning of these link ads is primarily within the ever-popular News Feed, where people typically spend the bulk of their Facebook time. Here are some of the top benefits for Facebook ads to help explode your online business.
1. Facebook link ads help bring customers to your online business and ultimately drive increased traffic to your site.
2. These Facebook ads contain a like button at the top of the page for those customers who have not yet liked your page. This simple click of a button feature allows customers to like your page, which ultimately assists in growing your business page audience.
3. Facebook link ads contain clickable images, headlines, and easy to use call-to-action buttons, which quickly and easily direct customers to your business pages.
4. These link ads are comprised of the most visible clickable space in news feeds, and typically afford easy visibility on mobile devices, tablets, and desktops, making them an effective and efficient tool for increasing visits to your site, and certainly to increasing product sales.
5. Facebook link ads allow you to better measure your overall ad performance by way of the “review ad manager” feature. This innovative feature allows you to monitor and record the number of clicks to your site by customers after seeing your link ad, as well as monitor costs, page likes, and post likes as well.
6. With your Facebook link ads you have more flexibility to customize your content in your efforts to entice customers to visit your site. By utilizing your News Feed description, you can add additional details in your ad to convince customers to want to visit your site or buy your product. In addition, you can create various versions of your link ads and monitor customer responses to each version in an attempt to find the ad that works best for your online business.
7. Facebook link ads are not only effective, but also very affordable and easy on your budget.
BONUS TIP: Lastly, Facebook link ads provide you with a means to build your customer base and customer list. When customers click your call-to-action buttons, or click on the images contained in your link ad, you are then able to see who has visited your site and add potential customer data to your existing customer list.
Overall the use of Facebook link ads is not only remarkably effective and cost efficient, but is a sure fire way of increasing traffic to your site by way of creative “advertising.” Adding additional content to your ads by way of your News Feed description provides potential customers with important insight to your products and services. Additionally, it will increase the odds of people responding to your call-to-action and ultimately visiting your business site and making a purchase. If you are looking for an effective way to explode your online business, then surely Facebook ad links are just the solution for you.
Facebook like all other social media platforms needs content. I’ve created a great new online class for you called Content Creation Like A Pro. Check it out now while it is still available at the super low introductory price.
Do you have a Facebook Group for Your Business?
One of the many ways Facebook enables us to stay connected with our customers and clients is through the use of groups. They provide 3 different options for groups, each one serves a different purpose.
Types of Facebook Groups
- Secret – Can only be seen by group members.
- Closed – Can be seen by the public, but only members see posts, and members must be approved.
- Public – Can be seen by the public, and anyone can join.
Create a group around your product or service – When ever you launch a new product or service, or sell an existing product or service to a new group of people there are always questions you didn’t think of. With a Facebook group you have a free way to bring all your customers/clients together in one place.
Build a buzz about your event – A good place to start building the buzz for your event, whether it be on or off line, is within your group of loyal fans. One of the great strategies is to provide the information regarding your event to your group first, before anyone else! Get them registered and talking about it. Third party recommendations work!! A small effort from your Facebook group could possibly put your event in front of more people than you thought possible.
Support customers – This is a great place to answer questions regarding issues people may be having with your product or service. When you have an active group people also help each other. I belong to many groups where, as a member, I answer questions other members post. This takes the pressure off of you the owner of the group to always be available.
Test new ideas and products – I love the feedback you can get within the group. When you are ready to test a new idea you can ask your group of loyal customers/clients their opinion. You will get their honest opinion about your new venture and excellent information as to whether or not to proceed.
More personal interaction – We all love to feel special! By bringing all your customers/clients together in one place you demonstrate to everyone that you are present, answering questions, commenting on posts and most of all that you care about your customers/clients. You would not be investing the time in a Facebook group if you didn’t care. Depending upon how large and active your group is this could be a lot of time. 🙂 (that’s when you add another admin person!)
To create a group:
- From your home page, go to the Groups section on the left side menu and click Create Group.
- Click + Create New Group at the top of the page. A window will appear, where you’ll be able to add a group name, add members and select the privacy settings for your group.
- Click Create when you’re done.Once the group is created, you’ll be taken to the group. To get started, click at the top right of the group and select Edit Group Settings. From here you can add a group description, tags, set a group email address and add a group picture.
You can even use Facebook groups to run a Mastermind. They are so beneficial to your members and profitable to your business. There are some downsides though, but they are a great way to get started with your first mastermind group without having to purchase and learn new software.
I was recently asked why do I recommend posting 3 times per day on a Facebook page and decided to share my reasoning.
Fans come from all around the neighbourhood, nation, planet and are on Facebook at various times each day. Not everyone is on all the time like me (although there are some) :-). By posting 3 times per day we increase the opportunity of being seen in the newsfeed of the existing fans.
If people do not like, comment or share one of the posts when it shows up in their newsfeed, slowly but surely the posts from your page will stop appearing in their newsfeed, Even though they have liked the page. This is how the Facebook algorithm works. If people don’t comment, like or share Facebook takes that as them not being interested and your posts are not important to them.
As mentioned in a previous post “Facebook Major Changes” Facebook is working very hard to give people what they want. Facebook wants our pages to be informative, engaging and entertaining.
By posting three times per day, usually morning, noon and night, we have a much better chance that a post will show up in the newsfeed of your fans. Check the Insights on your page, Facebook will let you know the best time for you to post and get the most engagement.
You may think “this is WAY too much for my fans!” If that is the case you can always ask them. Use something like Survey Monkey and specifically ask them if you are posting too much.
One of the new features on Facebook is the “follow” function, however most people don’t use it yet. It’s another way to have your Facebook Page posts page show up in your fan’s newsfeed. Although most people don’t realize it is there or that they need to click on it.You can ask your fans to be sure to click on the “Follow” or “Get Notifications” button. This will definitely increase the possibility your fans will see your posts.
We have a very special offer for you this week. My Facebook Set Up Like a Pro Membership is currently on sale. I have been part of the Freedom, Heart & Profit Giveaway Extravaganza and so many people have been emailing me, letting me know they don’t even have a Facebook page yet and need help. Not only does the Facebook Set Up Like a Pro walk you through the steps of getting started, it also demonstrates many strategies to get more content and engagement on your page.
Check it out today as the sale ends Sunday night, May 10th