How to put Facebook Posts Into An RSS FeedBy
I don’t know about you, but I invest a lot of time, money and energy looking for content for my Facebook Page. It definitely is one of the biggest time hogs when running a Facebook page. As engagement is absolutely necessary to maintain an active page finding, curating and posting great content is critical. However, who has time for it??!!
I have a great little short cut for you here today. I am going to walk you through the process of “How to put Facebook Posts Into an RSS Feed”. By implementing this strategy you’ll be able to quickly and easily review the latest posts on your favourite pages and share them on your own.
1) Find the pages where they post content that would be of interest to your fans.
2) get the Facebook ID using this webpage http://www.FindFacebookID.com
4) Using the newly discovered Facebook ID insert it into this URL
5) Set up your Feedly.com account
6) Insert the newly created URL, the one that includes the Facebook ID of the page you wish to monitor
7) Click the “Add Content” button and add to your listings.
If you still find this too much work let’s chat. We have a service where we will do this for you at a VERY reasonable investment. Set up a free strategy session now ==> http://www.AskCarla.ca